Blog Post #39: Snowmaggedon Hath Arriveth


Good evening and morning ladies and gents SNOWMAGEDDON is upon Flagstaff and people are losing their fucking minds. Let me preface this with the fact that for a week the fucking weather man has been warning us that this was going to happen so, I mean I don't understand all the confusion but I suppose any extreme weather conditions tend to throw people so I digress...for two days we were hit with a block of straight snow. Yes, I live in Arizona but we live 9000 feet up in the mountains and this little town shut the fuck down for two days, it was crazy.

As we are planning on moving soon, I have been keeping an eye on the weather conditions, so naturally I wasn't very surprised when it started. We had all of the food we needed, the heat works, and our animals don't need to go outside to be happy. So for two days we watched people freak out from our windows. No one knows how to drive appropriately in this type of weather because most of the idiots here are tourists that do not belong here. Annoying? Absolutely. Most of the car accidents in and around Flagstaff are due to visitors. Not kidding.

That being said, I have lived in extremely cold conditions my entire life. Before I moved to Arizona I lived back East and man were winters there EXTREME. Not just two days of snow, more like an entire week of it, and then rain, and then more snow. But that's not my point. My point is, I never understood quite why people just lose their fucking minds during these types of conditions when they do not really change from year to year. We should be getting used to it people. I mean, I just live through it, and then when its over--its fucking spring and summer again. It's not that hard. Just prepare yourself. 

Now that that is out of the way, oh my god is Flagstaff absolutely STUNNING in the snow. We braved some of the storm to get some video of it. And took some beautiful pictures that I can't wait to share. The snow here is a little strange, I can't lie, its powdery and doesn't clump like the snow back East. I don't know anything about weather science, but I am just assuming that has to do with the drier atmosphere here, but i wouldn't ACTUALLY know. So if someone can explain that one, drop a comment below--I would very much appreciate it. The snow was intense, white out snow--where you couldn't see the end of the street, but we had a lot of fun picking my husband up from work and filming it to share.



I have been at sort of a standstill with everything online, because we are scheduled to move--THE BIG MOVE--from Arizona to Colorado March 5th 2019. IT is SO close I can smell it, but that doesn't mean that my stuff isn't all packed. So it's hard to make videos and throw them up. I also haven't been feeling 100% and have to dye my hair so yall have been getting less pictures--I apologize. MORE SOON. I swear, I just need to move and settle and everything will be happening at once. We will be filming/documenting the entire move, so feel free to follow along as we post on our various social medias. My shadowban is still partially in place on Twitter but I use it actively everyday. I use my Instagram less often because I do not have a phone. Soon though, I plan on getting a cell and getting a SNAP and all that good stuff. Looking forward to it. I'm also going to be very active on all my socials all around, this girl is going to work for her money this year. THAT IS THE PLAN. So all across the boards, just keep an eye out in the next weeks. I have SO many plans.



Speaking of plans! I cannot wait to share the footage I get from the AndyBlack show I've already got tickets to at the Gothic Theatre!!!!! My husband, daughter, and I are HUGE Andy Biersack fans so we cannot fucking wait to go. We purchased our tickets, and plan on getting VIP as soon as we are able to. So we'll have footage and documentation of that come APRIL. Another show I CANNOT wait to catch is IAMX at the Bluebird in Denver and I am going to go with a new friend I made a connection with this year, so that makes it even more special to me. I can't fucking wait. THAT is also in APRIL. So that will be a busy month for me.

Again, I want to reiterate that I have BIG plans this year after we move; so keep an eye out for all I have to offer. From Etsy, to SNAP, to a new food blog I'm planning, to Streaming on Twitch, etc. I appreciate all of your support, and I can't wait to share my journey with yall. Sending loving vibes your way, and asking for everyone to send theirs, I'll need them to tide me over for the move.


*HUGS*


See you next week fam!

*~DaniiGrimm~*










Twitter | Instagram | Younow YouTube | Patreon | Blog | 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Interview with Metal Band BE//GOTTEN

Life has gotten in the way for everyone and I'm just going to leave it at that because I'm pretty sure no matter where you are in...