Blog 4: La vie de Danii Grimm


Hey guys! omfg we're closing in on four days and counting til the Phoenix Warped Tour and I am just ECSTATIC. I have a few surprises for my ghoulfam in store but I'm not about to pour my heart and soul into that because it's down the road but I did want to mention it because it is VERY EXCITING omg. THAT being said, the countdown to the festival had begun nearly two months ago when the tickets arrived. We are planning on leaving for the Valley on Wednesday night, spend Thursday at the festival and sleep in the Valley that night, AND THEN go home the following morning. I plan on blogging/vlogging most if not all of our experience it all just depends on my equipment and how well everything stays charged. It IS going to be 110 degrees down there in the Valley so my family and I have taken extra precautions to stay feasibly healthy while we are there from 11 AM - 9 PM though we may leave early if we've seen all the bands that I desire to see (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME RIGHT???). And if after all that we need a fail-safe: 


Warped Tour know's their playing in a desert and seems to have our backs. Nice to know I can also bring a small umbrella for my child to keep her safe, and that I can bring a small snack from home. The Warped Tour 101 Rules on their website have been very helpful in our preparation to bring our small child to a festival (she's 7) but she is really excited to go regardless of the heat just like her mama. Her own goals include meeting and talking to Awsten Knight of Waterparks, Andy Leo of Crown the Empire, and of course Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides and I aim to do my best by her! GOPRO ready to point and aim for some amazing pictures! I didn't have this particular camera in February when we went to the Resurrection Tour, so this will be absolutely AMAZING quality pictures/videos and I plan on sharing it ALL through my various social medias and right here in this blog. 




Which brings me to why I've switched from Tumblr to Blogger and that is a simple answer actually. Blogger allows me more content. I don't want my rambly brain to just be halted in the middle of a thought because a site counts characters and INCLUDES picture code in that. SO, we are at home on Blogger now. All four posts. IT was a lot of work to switch it over but in the end over all QUALITY is what we want here in our experience and I feel like I get that here. So welcome! And let's get the ball sorta rolling shall we? I mean, I think I've rambled a bunch of nonsense into your heads by now. Sorry but it had to be said. On top of moving my blog over to an entirely different site and setting it up to my liking, I also finished setting up my Patreon for those who may be interested in checking that out. You can find the link Here . I appreciate all the support I can get as I am currently a full-time mom and this would help me bring better content out to you my ghoul fam! xo 




So I find that even without recipes (because I am great at putting my own together), I am increasingly better at not only cooking healthy and vegan meals, but I am SOUUPER good at making SOUP. ALL the puns intended. LOL. I'm a dork, sorry....moving forward. The soups I have been experimenting with are not only hearty but they are savory and healthy. My family has all around enjoyed the food I have made for them thus far with a cheat here and there of pizza but usually it is vegan friendly--just maybe not the healthiest, and CANDY omfg candy the bane of my existence! 



But you are so sweet and sugary and beautiful and omg choooooooooooocolaaaate!!!!!!!


Not a whole lot happened on our front here. The bugs are invading because outside creatures are for some reason in a war against my private space and want me to go slowly mad. I guess Ill just spray a circle of bug spray around my body and sit Indian style in the middle of it so that they wont touch me or my body because a lot of bugs leave me feeling super NOT OKAY. Their little legs freak me the fuck out, I don't care WHAT they are they make me feel like things are walking on me even if they haven't touched me and I've just spotted them. I'm THAT bad. But I have my reasons. And fears are irrational but real things. Sorry. I don't bother bugs out in their natural habitat (nature) but when they come into my home, I get the spray and start screaming from a chair while I kill them with direct hits. Hey, I'm a gamer. Fuck you bug, GTFO. 




Other than that my daughter and I ran around for three days straight after pay day (because daddy gets paid biweekly) doing various errands. We met a really nice Hopi man named Hastings while we were traveling and paid it forward. We've got a few really exciting things coming up and I am so blessed and grateful to be able to do them, and that not a whole lot has gone wrong, so I wanted to help out. I felt karma has been real good to me lately, and I should definitely help this man. We gave him a dollar and he thanked us. He was really impressed by Nayeli's vocabulary and complimented my home schooling skills when I told him she was a home schooled child. He just adored her. Which mostly happens when I go out without my husband. A LOT of native men are very very nice to me, it's nice. I like feeling like part of a community sometimes, even if I'm awkward and weird and not even accepted by most of my own community LOL! and well my experience with native women has been hit or miss just like everyone else (just my husbands mom and sisters hate me but ah well--whaddaya gonna do?) 



Enough! No negativity or drama here! We live simply and love everyone here. SO that being said, keep an eye out for next weeks blog ESPECIALLY after Warped Tour because omfg yaass I will have photos and video footage of it but I don't know what will be salvageable until I see it!! I'm so excited! For those of you who are curious, I'm 31 this year! This is my seventh Warped festival and Mooshby's 1st/last. Usually I say I'm 25 + shipping/handling which is accurate. But I've learned to love and embrace myself no matter what age I am, and I don't normally celebrate my birthday because every year something goes wrong---BUT NOT THIS YEAR! I can't WAIT. 

Wish me luck ghouls!


–Danii Grimm  xoxo
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dansedelamort

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/danii_grimm/?hl=en

Younow: https://www.younow.com/Danii_Grimm/channel

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7b5yHdiovDCWD1GSj2921w?view_as=subscriber

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/daniigrimm

Blog: https://daniigrimm.blogspot.com


By the way, I recently changed my hair and made it pretty and new for Warped. I'll let yall see it soon but it's a surprise and fab! Just a little chop chop here and there, and some dye. Teehee.....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Interview with Metal Band BE//GOTTEN

Life has gotten in the way for everyone and I'm just going to leave it at that because I'm pretty sure no matter where you are in...