Blog #6: HAPPY JULY KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE SKIES!





July is named after Julius Ceasar. According to Dictionary.com  When Julius Caesar died,  Quintilis, which was his birth month, was renamed July. Quintilis  means "fifth month" in Latin, which represents where this month originally fell in the Roman calendar.I also found out Caesar was responsible for the reason the  calendar has 365 days in a year, and for having a leap year every four. I honestly knew that this happened, but had no fuckin' clue that is where it originated from. You learn something new EVERY DAY. I swear. It keeps you young, and new, and alive. #knowledgeispower 


July is here and much like it's Cancerian produced babies, it's a month of extremely emotional weather and space patterns. Hi there Ghouls! Danii Grimm here, Cancer born in the first two weeks of  July. I was premature, I was weird and had six fingers on each hand (yes you read that right I was born with an extra pinkie finger on either hand), and I literally didn't have any fucking hair until I was maybe four years old. So, in other words I was an alien child (SHOUT OUT TO THE COSMIC FAM!!! AYYYYE!!!).



At least I gave my mom twenty-four hours of hell and then came sometime in the morning or something I dunno because every time I have ever asked my mother she'd give me a different answer (either she kept mixing my time up with the other children she's had or I caught her after she drank for the day). But that fateful July day I came onto this planet and have been trying to leave it ever since (kidding! kinda....things were worse when I was younger). Still, someone who is suffering from anxiety, bipolar depression, and mania from time-to-time I can appreciate the beauty of the very awesome things that come with being a cancer in this month (even if my bad luck increases around my actual birthday day which is why we tend to celebrate early).


Let me tell you a few things about cancers that I've been able to gather from various websites around the net...damn I wish I had my auntie's "Big Book of Birthday's" too, but I digress here is the gist of all things cancer (hope you imagined me saying this in a mystical voice like I actually  did). At the end of this I'll tell you what's relatable to me, and then we'll close off today's blog with the various things that happen in the month of July that are actually very cool (keep your eyes on the skies!)



Pick Your Poison:  |   Cafe Astrology   |  Astrology Zodiac Sign |  Astrology  |  Horoscopes  |

Okay seems to be unanimous that each website I glanced says that a Cancer person is a motherly type of person who will knock your fucking lights out if you cross them. A cancer person is compassionate and very emotional. Stubborn, but also very intuitive. Cancers are faithful and generous. They enjoy a good weekend at home or out with family, rather than a crazy night at the club. And if you try to lie to a cancer, god fucking help you. Cancers are big fans of music, colors, photography, and art. They are very creative and they are the realist motherfuckers you will meet. If you want the straight truth, you'll get along great with a Cancer. If you can't handle it, please gtfo. For the most part, Cancers try to love and mother EVERYONE. But if you cross a cancer? That is a grudge for life lil mama....and you know what? I can say that I agree with absolutely ALL of that. There are some negative qualities I didn't list because I didn't think they fit me...but there were things like pride and self absorption that I didn't think fit me. What do I give these websites? 8/10 on the Cancer personality chart--they basically nailed me.




So let's talk about the various cool things that happen in July for a moment. There's fourth of July, ie America's Independence Day. There's a bunch of shifting in the weather patterns as we approach midsummer. AND there is some really cool COSMIC happenings this month. There are some planet's in the skies, a asteroid shower all month long, and a blood moon lunar eclipse!


On July 6th, the planet Earth was the furthest point from the sun as it gets in the year--it's called aphelion. July 13th there will be a partial solar eclipse in some parts of the world. July 27th/28th will have a TOTAL lunar eclipse or a blood moon, which is really fuckin cool. All can be seen in various points of the world or watched live online so if you do not live in the right half of the globe, NO FEAR! TECHNOLOGY IS HERE! Got a telescope? Or binoculars maybe? HOW about realllly good eye sight and a dark place to sit away from city light pollution? If the answer was yes to these you can also enjoy a shower this month and several planets in the sky. Venus, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto can all be seen in our skies this month! I made sure to include articles to point out where and when and what is happening this month! I can't wait! My eyes will be pointing to the skies CONSTANTLY and as I am persistently more a night person/early morning person--it seems that I may actually get a wish (or two) this month when I make a wish on my (very dead) shooting star (s)! 


The skies and weather here in Flagstaff has been absolutely beautiful. YES bring the rains!!!!!!!!! One half of the sky is blue at all times, the other half? Totally cloudy and rainy and I am in L-O-V-E, love, love, love!!!!! The temperatures have been bearable, humidity is of course at an all time high, and we are taking as many walks as we can! I have lost more weight, not that I am in need of nor am I trying to. It's just a side-effect that comes with eating healthier (and significantly less meat), and walking more (oh gosh not exercise!) But if we didn't get out more I would be missing all these fantastic shots! I gotta get as many in as I can before we move out of the state forever next year! 

Have you stopped to smell the flowers today? You should. Take a second, it's really worth it. I promise. Hey, ya know what? I think 31 is going to be a good year for me. What do you think?

See you next week ghouls! Stay safe, be happy, live life how you want to, an as always be your weirdest self! Happy trails! XO Danii_Grimm



Twitter: https://twitter.com/dansedelamort

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/danii_grimm/?hl=en

Younow: https://www.younow.com/Danii_Grimm/channel

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7b5yHdiovDCWD1GSj2921w?view_as=subscriber

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/daniigrimm

Blog: https://daniigrimm.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Interview with Metal Band BE//GOTTEN

Life has gotten in the way for everyone and I'm just going to leave it at that because I'm pretty sure no matter where you are in...