Blog Post #10: #Hartsquad & #Halloween & #Blogging Oh, my!

Lee Steinfeld or Leonhart is a creator on YouTube that is the founder of the #HartSquad since 2014. 

What is the HartSquad some may ask, well if you have to ask, GTFO. 

No, I'm just kidding. 

Do you like Pokemon? 

Lee does. He does vlogs, he opens pokemon cards, he travels and goes to conventions and other events, and he streams his gaming. He has done a lot of positive for the Pokemon community and for other communities (PSP, mental health, etc) as well. He's a great guy, with a bubbly personality that sets him apart from other YouTubers and keeps bringing my family back. 

Are we fans? Yes we are! We can certainly get behind a man or channel with such a positive vibe. So we like to watch his videos and drop him some support when we can. 

Curious? 


Drop by and watch his videos: Leonhart

Oh and hay, maybe keep an eye out in a couple days on my various social medias (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Younow, etc) for a special #hartsquad related surprise! I'm so excited!!!!

So as I'm sitting here with my cup of coffee in hand, staring out at the nasty fucking alleyway that is behind my home. Watching the many different walks of life and various pieces of trash (im kidding....sorta....) that come through. The sun is out today, which is nice--but I haven't had my coffee yet so social interaction is definitely not happening until that does. 

All that goofiness aside, did ya'll know that HALLOWEEN is coming??? Before you negative bitches come up on my page and try to piss on my parade, I KNOW its AUGUST. I DONT CARE. Halloween is a year-round thing for this family, so if you don't like it---exit stage left please.  .

That being said....Has anyone started thinking about their costumes this year yet? 

WE HAVE!!!!

Our Future Begins . I'm hearing a lot of mixed feelings coming from the fandom for #fallout and #bethesda over the new Fallout 76. Apparently according to several sources this is going to be a multiplayer online game that apparently one can choose to play alone or go through the game with a team or party. Bethesda’s Todd Howard confirms that other players will always be present in Fallout 76 , but either way-whatever path you choose you are always going to have other players present in the same world. Meh. I'm an introvert....if I wanted to be social I would get onto my computer or call up my small circle of close knit friends.....why do I wanna risk being nuked in something that I spent hours building because some asshole stole codes? Idk....oh yeah, nukes and codes are now being introduced into the game. This gives me the same uneasy feeling I got when Donald Trump was handed the keys to the white house and access to nuclear codes---Idk about all that. 




Still, as  a fan of the fallout series in the past, I had a pretty easy time deciding what I'm going to make as my costume this year. I'm going to be a vault dweller from vault 76--and my husband has agreed to build a matching jumpsuit. I am SO excited. LIKE RETARDED excited. If we had more money, we would have gone with skyrim--trust me (#skyrimandchill) BUT we made the best of what we DO have and we're still going to be some of the coolest fuckin dressed adults in Flagstaff, so take that slutty ghosts and clowns!!!!




What is your favorite video game? fandom? Do you have any ideas for costumes this year yet? Better start planning we only have a few months!!!! Maybe drop me a dm or a message and let me know on any of my socials if you don't feel comfortable getting a blogspot to message. 



What about my princess? Has she decided on what she wants her costume to be this year? 

Heck yes she has! She wants to be Fluttershy from My Little Pony. So....As I have no makeup skills for this and well I have no idea how to make a child a pony--I think I'm going to have my work cut out for me here. 

Any suggestions? Should I do Fluttershy in her human form? Because honestly that would be easier. LOL....I would appreciate any suggestions from cosplayers or mommies that have done something similar in the past because wowie. That is a REQUEST. If I can't figure it out and all else fails, I guess there's party city. 


So a friend told me I should just get my content out and in an attempt to do so I've been visiting Pottermore.com. We have plans for posting my videos of that up on YouTube in the near future and as always we are constantly referring our ghoul fam to movies (moviemonday) and various new/talented artists (tuesdaytunes) so if you follow along on Twitter you can get some more day-to-day content there as I post rather often. Fan of my pictures? Check out my Instagram, I try to post above five new pictures a day. Call it a hobby. I love using the camera. Want to watch some silly videos? clips of warped tour? a glimpse into the life of my family? Check out YouTube! And if you like what you see all around, then hit up my Patreon and show me some support so I can improve my content for you! xo 

Thanks for Reading, see you next week ghouls!

Love YOU! Stay tight! Stay Real! Be YOU!


Welcome to the ghoul fam xo *~Danii_Grimm~*

Twitter: https://twitter.com/dansedelamort

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/danii_grimm/?hl=en

Younow: https://www.younow.com/Danii_Grimm/channel

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7b5yHdiovDCWD1GSj2921w?view_as=subscriber

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/daniigrimm


Blog: https://daniigrimm.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Interview with Metal Band BE//GOTTEN

Life has gotten in the way for everyone and I'm just going to leave it at that because I'm pretty sure no matter where you are in...