Blog Post #34: Poo Water Everywhere


How has everyone's 2019 been going? You know, this is the year of the pig right? So that means my lovely darlings born during 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019 are in for some good fortune this year. I wasn't born during any of those years, but I still have a good feeling about this one, despite all the fucking set-backs the universe is trying to throw my way. I know someone is out there sending me negative energy (my own mother for instance), and that is fine. This is my life and I choose to combat that energy with all of the positive I can gather deep within myself.

So I'm going to preface this post for a moment with something positive because honestly I truly am just sick and tired of this fucking house horror that we have been living in, under lease, for nearly a whole year now. So, that being said, How are you my beautiful followers? I know that I have been watching you grow slowly over the weeks to come and I have been getting to know y'all one-by-one. It truly has been a learning experience for me. I didn't have a ton of friends growing up, I was never really a "cool kid" and I love that I am meeting a ton of really awesome as fuck misfits just like myself. THAT alone proves my theory about energy correct. The universe is listening, are you?

Yesterday in horror hell home our drains clogged in the house. Everything in the house; ie the kitchen sink, the bathroom shower, toilet, and sink, and the mainline out back are all connected. Here's the catch. We have neighbors. Our fucking unit? Is the second on the property (Unit B), and guess what? That house's fucking plumbing is connected too. We found out the hard way, when I had to stop myself from knocking my idiotic neighbors out because I swear to fucking god I'm not kidding you when I say, that we were just sitting here and shit water started to gurgle out of my shower drain. We have been very careful not to use the water, and yet we were hearing water..Why? Because they absolutely zero grasp on how plumbing actually works. It's brutal. They were plungering their shit water into our house...and they KEPT doing it until my husband went over and unclogged the mainline. Great. Both yards are now covered in shit.

So today we found the money to rent a sewer snake, to snake the mainline--but no one would give us a ride to go get it. So we walked there to see if we could get it and bring it on the bus to my house. Nope, that fucker was BIG, and HEAVY. That was not happening, so we hit a dead end again til tomorrow when I was told a friend of my husband's could help with a ride. No pissing, no shitting, no using the shower, and no washing my fucking dishes until tomorrow. Okay. This won't work. But okay. I have an eight year old. She's not just going to hold her piss and shit. Oh and hello! I don't want my neighbors shit in my shower, kay thanks. I don't even talk to them on friendly level I don't want to get to know them on that much of a personal basis. In fact, I hide from them.

Which brings me to the end of my storytime unfortunately, because I don't know what the outcome of this horrible fucking story will be. Once the poo water started to overflow that horribly my husband called the landlord and he finally stepped in (god you fucking slumlord prick it's about time!) and he told us he will be down to take care of it first thing tomorrow (first thing. ha! we'll see). So that's where I'm at. No use of any drains in my house and I hate my fucking neighbors, I hate this house, and I hate the landlord.

I can't wait to rid myself of all of this, and I cannot stress this enough--leave this fucking place once and for all. Well, that is my unfortunate update and a nasty sneak peek into what I've been dealing
homeside. Sometimes, you gotta get your hands a little dirty to make things work out. This doesn't foreshadow my year AT ALL. Plenty of good has been happening as well and tbh I can see a rainbow on the horizon. If anything this is the shit of last year that I'm ready to flush out of my fucking life.

2019? Yeah girl, we got this.

So I guess we'll cut this out today by taking the time to just thank all of the people out there that follow along on my hectic tale. I swear that things will get more interesting and stabilized when we move. Obviously not right away, but if you follow along I intend on taking you with me every step along the way, so you'll know right where I'm at. So many plans for this year! And I have a good fucking feeling about it brothers and sisters! Let's celebrate life this year, together.

xo

Thanks for stopping by!



~DaniiGrimm~


 Twitter | Instagram | Younow YouTube | Patreon | Blog | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Interview with Metal Band BE//GOTTEN

Life has gotten in the way for everyone and I'm just going to leave it at that because I'm pretty sure no matter where you are in...